The UGM Family Life Centre has an exciting full-time opportunity for someone who has a passion for sharing the love of the Lord Jesus Christ with children of the North End.
This position involves assisting with planning and leading the After-School Children’s Club, assist with the Emergency Food Program, unloading trucks and assisting with other Family Life Ministries.
SOME DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact children with the goal of registering them in after school clubs
- Minister spiritually to children and families of the North End
- Receiving donations and preparing food hampers
- Must be able to carry and sort heavy boxes of donations downstairs
- Visiting and sharing the gospel with families whenever possible
- Assist with the Ladies Ministry on Wednesday