- Feb 20 2023
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“Walk of Light” Fundraiser
UGM is pleased to announce our very own Winter Walk-a-Thon Fundraiser and Community Awareness Event:
Inaugural “Walk of Light” Fundraiser
Special Date: February 20, 2023 (Family day)
What we ask of you:
Select a route:
Come to UGM on 320 Princess St at 2-4pm. Join us for a walk in our core area, pray outside other missions and churches, & pray for passers by. Stay for hot coffee/tea etc., and for debriefing back at 320 Princess St. Please call or email the contact below if coming to UGM Feb 20th from 2-4pm.
- OR…You can select a safe route in your neighborhood or park (even indoor complexes)
- You can Walk any time between February 13th to March 6th, but we chose Feb 20th as one special day to gather as a group.
- Create a team and seek sponsors
- Submit photos to us for publication considerations
- Pray as you walk and share any special needs the wider UGM family can join in prayer with you – before, during or after the event
- Send sponsorship donations directly to Union Gospel Mission, or click here to Donate Online
What we will do:
- Provide UGM Toques to all walkers/fundraisers
- Archive your submissions; publish some of the stories and pictures you share with us.
- Apply any funds raised to where it is needed most among our 7 ministries.
We love partnering with our church family in Manitoba! We care deeply about our community and can give testimony to the value of prayer. To God be the glory!
Contact: email@example.com or 204-943-9904 ext. 226
You can email to request an excel Sponsorship form to type in your Team’s Participants and Sponsors and it email back, or, you can use this printable Participant & Sponsor form to scan back: Click on Sponsorship form
Click to Donate Online