We have an exciting opportunity for someone gifted with financial administration skills, to be an integral part of our finance team.
- Provide leadership, direction and oversight for all of UGM’s financial records and processes.
- Work in a team environment to serve and support UGM’s front line workers.
- Agree with our statement of faith and meet qualifications for employment.
- Understanding and working knowledge of the deferral accounting method, depreciation, audit, budget, equity funds, investments and executive level reporting.
- Experience working in an Accounting and/or Finance role with being familiar with “Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (ASPNO) and the CRA Charity Return.