7 Ministries Under God!
Here are a few of the lives that have been changed at Union Gospel Mission.
- "There are two things that I learned: faithfulness and awareness. I think in every aspect of life, but especially in a Christian's walk with the Lord, faithfulness to the cause of Christ." - Christian School Graduate
- "Jesus means a future to me and a hope for my kids." - Family Ministry Mom
- "After receiving counsel and then praying, I am now reading my Bible and my boss has given me my job back." - Street Ministry Guest
- "The favorite thing that I learned, is that Jesus died on the cross for my sin." - Children & Youth Ministy After School Participant
- "Within a week I wanted to leave because it was religion based. But I stuck it out and I accepted Jesus!" - Adult Education Student
- "I have been fighting addictions for most of my life. I have tried every rehab and always failed. But when I went to Union Gospel Mission's Charis Centre, God saved my life." - Women's Addictions Program Participant
- "I am not the guy that I hate; I am the guy that I love, just as Christ loved me." - Men's Addictions Program Graduate