The thanksgiving meal is well underway! Over 50 volunteers are helping in a variety of areas to make this a special day for our guests. Beautiful music and a powerful message is being shared in the chapel. We already have received 14 prayer requests, with 9 people making a commitment to accept the Lord's leading in their life!
I'd like to share some prayer requests that our guests have shared. Please take time to pray for these hurting people.
- Ramona - Accepted the Lord today! Pray for family who are having a hard time.
- Lloyd - Accepted the Lord today! Pray that I get Canada Disability, have a bad back and can't work anymore.
- Phil - healing for his sickness
- Orville - Accepted the Lord today! Physical healing from arthritis in right knee. Pray for Terry, Christina, Mickiella & whittney
- Kent - Pray for me and my family. God bless to you!
- Terri - Accepted the Lord today! I would like the prayer warriors to pray for my friend Dean. He has a drug addiction and he needs help to overcome it. He believes and he has a good heart, he just needs spiritual help.
- Alfred - Pray for my arthritis, eyes and my addictions.
- Mildred - Accepted the Lord today! Pray for Bernadette, for getting saved and healing, all my children, for Harold, and William. Thank you & God bless you.
- Darrel - Accepted the Lord today! Forgiveness.
- Ramona - Pray for my daughter, she needs the Lord's help to fight her demons that control her life (meth). I pray that she will be safe and not killed. Please help!
- Frank - Accepted the Lord today! Pray for Shonice.
- Shirley - Re-commitment today! More spiritual help & strength to go on. Call general housing asap, financial troubles, whiplash & concussion, Mario; alcohol, Mark; drugs & diabetic
- Yvonne - Accepted the Lord today! I need prayer for my health and healing for my right leg.
- Marushka - The Lord's healing of my concusssion to my head after being attacked by a stranger on dope.