A very practical way that you can help us here at the Mission is by donating goods that we are in need of. This page will not list the ‘real expensive’ things that we are looking for, but rather, the day-to-day type of things that the vast majority of us can help out with.
If you want to help out with the costly things, they can be found under the DONATE tab – Vision 20/20.
For a list of our volunteer (individual & group) needs, they can be found under the Volunteer Tab – Volunteer Opportunities.
- Meat (beef, pork, chicken etc)
- Vegetables & fruit
- Canned items (soup, veggies, meat etc)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressings, peanut butter, jam, etc)
- Pasta & sauce
- Cooking Oil
- Coffee & tea
Personal Items (Men & Women)
- Tooth brush & tooth paste
- Razors & shave cream
- Tylenol & Advil
- Nail clippers
- Shampoo, conditioner, lotion & soap
- Sample size shampoo, conditioner & soap
Clothing (Men, Women & Children)
- New underwear
- Sweat shirts
- Fall & Winter jackets
- Hats, mitts/gloves & scarves
- Single sheets